Your privacy is important to us.
This policy covers how we treat personal information that we collect and receive, including information related to your past use of our products and services.
PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
Personal information is information about you that is personally identifiable like your name, address, email address, or phone number, and that is not otherwise publicly available.
We may use your personal information to administer this website, personalize the website for you, enable your access to and use of the website services, publish information about you on the website, send to you products that you purchase, supply to you services that you purchase, send you statements and invoices, collect payments from you and send you marketing communications.
When you visit our site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. We collect device information using the following technologies:
- “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
- “Log files” track actions occurring on our site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
- “Web beacons”, “tags”, and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse our site.
SHARING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We share your personal information with third parties to help us use your personal information as described above.
- For example, we use Shopify to power our online store-you can read more about how Shopify uses your Personal Information here: https://www.shopify.com/legal/privacy.
- We also use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use our site -- you can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/.
- You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, we may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
We will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information. Information relating to electronic credit card transactions entered via this website are protected by encryption technology.
As described above, we use your personal information to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications we believe may be of interest to you. For more information about how targeted advertising works, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative’s (“NAI”) educational page at http://www.networkadvertising.org/understanding-online-advertising/how-does-it-work.
You can opt out of targeted advertising by using the links below:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/settings/?tab=ads
- Google: https://www.google.com/settings/ads/anonymous
- Additionally, visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance’s opt-out portal at: http://optout.aboutads.info/.
DO NOT TRACK
Please note that we do not alter our site’s data collection and use practices when we see a do not track signal from your browser.
When you place an order through our site, we will maintain your order information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information. This information helps for future orders with you.
By email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
By post to: Westcoast Workwear, 8-10 Gravel Pits Road, South Geelong, Vic 3220, Australia. [Re: Privacy Compliance Officer]