YAKKA RAPTOR ACTIVE PANT
The high-performance, stylish Raptor Active Pants will give you the edge on and off the job site. They're ultra comfortable to wear, better for the planet, and will do the hard yards no matter what you throw at them
- Ripstop: 60% Cotton, 38% Polyester (REPREVE®), 2% Elastane. 240gsm
Raptor Active is a new breed of workwear designed to perform better on and off the job site. The Raptor Pant is ultra-tough, made from Ripstop fabric with extra reinforcement on abrasion and tear zones, and with triple stitching to strengthen high stress seams. Plus, with the use of REPREVE® performance fibre, Raptor Pants are better for the environment with each pair saving 12 plastic bottles going to landfill.
- Active Fit Waistband for greater comfort, mobility and fit
- CTE3 reinforcement on all high abrasion and tear zones
- Sustainable REPREVE® ECO Ripstop Technology fabric
- Pocket systems to utilize key reach zones and functional tool storage
- Triple needle stitching on all high stress seams, utility belt loops and heel guard
- Reflective logo prints for enhanced visibility in low light
Ripstop fabrics have been woven to be highly tear and rip resistant.
Features stretch for the ultimate in comfort by allowing for a full range of movement.
Triple stitching assists with the reinforcement of the garment in stress points to make it extra tough and durable.
50+ rating. Complies with AS/NZS 4399:1996 Sun Protection Clothing Classification
Designed with a full range of movement in mind. Engineered seams for the ultimate in comfort.
- 67R–112R, Size Guide